With autumn raspberries abundant, there's no better time to try this easy and delicious recipe from @sydneymarkets.
- 125g mascarpone
- 150g fresh ricotta cheese (from the deli)
- 1⁄4 cup thick natural yoghurt
- 2 tbs icing sugar
- 3 passionfruit, pulp removed
- 300g raspberries
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Almond biscotti, to serve
- Combine mascarpone, ricotta, yoghurt and icing sugar in a bowl. Using electric beaters, beat until smooth. Gently swirl through passionfruit pulp.
- To serve, spoon mascarpone mixture and raspberries into serving bowls or glasses. Lightly dust with icing sugar. Serve with almond biscotti.
Recipe from Sydney Markets (www.sydneymarkets.com.au)