Have left-over meat and looking for an awesome breakfast to start your day? Then this flatbread breakfast recipe is just what you need!
- 1 flatbread (pita or Lebanese bread)
- 3 tbsp hummus
- 1 handful shredded red cabbage
- 1tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2cup of pre-cooked Curious Cuts Pulled Pork Oyster Shoulder (you may also use whatever you have available)
- 2 eggs
- Chopped mint, coriander, or any herbs you have available
- Salt & pepper
- Season cabbage with salt and lemon juice, mix well and set aside for a few minutes
- Heat the meat. Try pan frying the pork for about 5 minutes to get it nice and sticky
- Spread hummus evenly over your flatbread, scatter the cabbage and sesame seeds over the top and then top with the meat.
- Fry or poach eggs to your liking, place on top and scatter chopped herbs, salt, pepper and drizzle of sriracha or whatever your favourite chilli sauce is.
Note: Pulled Pork recipe available here: http://www.harrisfarm.com.au/collections/a-delicious-pulled-pork-burger-with-a-crunchy-edge
Recipe by this week's #HarrisFarmFoodie @lucythekorean.