Tomato Sampari Cocktail Truss 250g
Tomatoes Sampari Cocktail Truss Tomatoes
Cocktail tomatoes are small in size but big in flavour. Succulent and versatile, they have an intense taste and deep red colour.
Picked and packed on the vine, they continue to draw flavour and nutrients to ensure great quality and that true tomato taste.
More tomato facts
- High in lycopene, an antioxidant linked to heart health and its role in reducing the instance of many chronic diseases including prostate, breast and other cancers
- Packed with phytonutrients that help regulate blood fats and platelets
- Rich in Vitamin A and C, and calcium, which helps with iron absorption and improves skin, bone, hair, muscle and teeth health
High source of folate which can protect against osteoporosis and anaemia
- Fat and cholesterol free
- Contains Vitamin E, which helps blood transport oxygen around the body and can protect against heart disease
- Contains B vitamins, which give the body energy to fuel the development of muscle tissue
- Contains fibre, which helps maintain a healthy digestive system
Cocktail tomatoes are the ideal addition to salads and sandwiches or great as a tasty snack.
When left on the vine they are perfect for oven roasting or BBQ cooking.
Whether tossed through a salad with fresh basil leaves, or added to a savoury tart, or as a simple healthy snack, tomatoes are a versatile addition to any kitchen.
We’ve gathered our favourite tomato recipes to share with you.