- 1kg Kestrel potatoes, quartered
- 3 punnets cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch of dill, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Boil quartered potatoes in salted water. Cook till tender then drain.
- Place cherry tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a roasting tray.
- Cook on the BBQ lid down for 15mins high heat or in an oven 200c until the tomatoes have collapsed.
- Tip roast tomatoes and roasting juices over the potatoes.
- Add chopped herbs and toss.
- Season generously with pepper and serve.
Recipe thanks to Alex Kearns, Executive Chef, Glebe Point Diner