This is a fresh and spritely smoothie that can be made with either water or chilled peppermint tea. If you want to serve it as a smoothie bowl reduce the liquid and try freezing the pineapple - top with fruit and shredded coconut.
- 1 - 2 cups chilled water (or peppermint tea)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped and washed spinach or baby buk choy
- 1 1/2 cups of pineapple
- 1 peeled orange
- 1/3 cup picked mint leaves
- optional: 2 tbsp. chia seeds (pre-soaked for 10 minutes in some water)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a powerful blender and blitz until smooth.