Hand cut baked kumera chips make a perfect healthier option to feed your chip desire. They are delicious as a snack or a simple side dish to a main meal as well as being very quick and easy to make.
- 2-3 large kumera
- A couple of sprigs rosemary
- 3-4 whole cloves of garlic
- Good quality sea salt
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel the kumera and hand cut into chip size pieces, place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Drizzle a little olive oil, sprinkle the rosemary over and add the whole garlic cloves with the skins on to the tray, toss through. Place in the oven for 20mins, shaking the tray after 10mins to crisp up the other side of the chips.
- Serve with good quality sea salt.