Beat the heat with this very healthy and refreshing granita. No added sugar, just the delicious flavour of actual fruits you love.
Fruit and/or of your choosing – we used watermelon, pineapple, lemon, lime, rockmelon and mint.
- Chop the fruit into cubes, removing rinds, skins and peels
- Blend the fruit in a food processor or blender
- Strain the fruit through a fine-mesh strainer, to remove the pulp
- Pour the fruit juice into baking trays and freeze for about 1 hour, or until hardened
- Remove the trays from the freezer and scrape them with a fork. Layer the different flavours on top of each other in a glass and enjoy the most simple, bright, and refreshing healthy treat you can imagine
Recipe shared by @threeseedlings.