- 2 cups medjool dates, pitted
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup cashew butter (or smooth peanut butter)
- 1 large Love Beets cooked beet, chopped (1/2 cup)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until a sticky ball forms. You may need to start and stop the food processor and scrape the sides several times.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8” x 8” square baking dish and press mixture evenly into the pan (it will be sticky). You can use a piece of parchment paper to help level out the mixture.
- Cover bars and freeze for 30 minutes (or refrigerate for 2 hours). Use a sharp knife to cut bars.
Recipe courtesy of Love Beets Australia.