Simplify prepping this Italian dessert by serving up in individual cup portions.
- 250ml (1 cup) Harris Farm Dolce Blend coffee, cooled to room temperature
- 80ml (1/3 cup) kahlua
- 6 savoiardi (sponge finger biscuits), halved crosswise
- 2 eggs, separated
- 55g (1/4 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 1 x 250g container mascarpone, at room temperature
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Baileys Original Irish Cream liqueur
- Coarsely grated dark, milk chocolate or cocoa powder, to serve (should cover top of glass)
- Combine coffee and kahlua in a bowl to form coffee mixture.
- Dip biscuits, one at a time, into the coffee mixture and use to line the sides of four 375ml (1 1/2-cup capacity) serving glasses.
- Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture.
- Use an electric beater to beat the egg yolks and sugar in a medium bowl until thick and creamy. Add mascarpone and Baileys and beat until well combined.
- Use a clean electric beater to whisk the egg whites in a bowl until soft peaks form.
- Use a metal spoon to fold half the egg white into mascarpone mixture. Fold in remaining egg white until combined.
- Spoon mascarpone mixture among glasses. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 6 hours to chill.
- Sprinkle with your choice of chocolate or cocoa powder to serve.