A magic combination between a crustless pumpkin pie and a feathery pumpkin flan and a creamy pudding - inspired by a century-old Italian recipe.
Avo, Potatoes, Kale and Rocket Salad
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
- 6-8 chats potatoes, boiled and sliced
- rocket leaves
- olive oil
- dill or parsley
- seeded mustard
- lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Prepare the kale by breaking the leaves into small pieces, then 'massage' in olive oil and fresh herbs. We used dill, but you could use parsley if you have it.
- To make the dressing, whisk olive oil, lemon juice and a teaspoon of mustard in a bowl.
- Combine greens, herbs, potatoes and sliced avocados in a bowl.
- Dress and lightly toss.
- Season with sea salt and cracked pepper to taste.