- SoyCo Satay Tofu
- ½ cup frozen edamame, thawed
- Red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled into ribbons
- 1 cup Basmati rice, cooked
- 2 radish bulbs, finely sliced
- Seaweed squares
- ¼ avocado
- Gagas beetroot pickled
- HFM Roasted Sesame Dressing, to serve
- To cook your tofu, cut up into squares and place on a nonstick frypan on medium heat. Cook each side for 5 or so minutes, until it's golden, then turn around and repeat for the other side. Once cooked, set aside.
- Thaw your edamame in the microwave. Prep your veggies – finely slice the cabbage and radish, peel the carrot into ribbons, cut up ¼ of avocado and get your seaweed and pickled beetroot ready.
- It’s time to assemble. In a bowl add in your cooked rice, then add your veggies. Add your satay tofu, seaweed and pickled beetroot.
- Serve with a drizzle of HFM Roasted Sesame dressing