- 200g egg vermicelli noodles
- 2 long red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp ketchup manis / sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seed oil
- coriander, handful
- cucumber, jullianed
- cherry tomatoes, quartered
- bean sprouts, handful
- mango, cubed
- shallot, sliced
- Soak the egg vermicelli noodles in a bowl of boiling water or cook according to packet instructions. Drain, then refresh in cold water and drain again. Set aside.
- Place the drained noodles and the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Add in the ketchup manis and sesame seed oil, then toss until well combined. Divide the salad among plates and serve.