This healthy sticky pork recipe is a heady fusion of Chinese flavours the perfect taste of Asia to heat up your kitchen.
Sticky Pork & Chilli Noodles
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 (about 450g) pork fillet, diced
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 6 baby buk choy (Green Shanghai) , halved
- 5 spring onions, cut into 3cm slices
- handful of snow peas
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium-high heat and fry the garlic, chilli and ginger for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add the pork and stir-fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes until just cooked. Add the chilli sauce and thyme and cook for another minute. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add the pepper, baby buk choy, snow peas and a little water to the wok, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Return the pork with the spring onion, and toss for few minutes. Serve on top of steamed noodles or rice