- 1 punnet shitake
- 1 punnet wood ear
- 1 punnet king brown
- 1 punnet enoki
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely sliced
- Half a bunch of parsley, picked
- 4 tbsp of ricotta
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut mushrooms into bite size pieces.
- In a large heavy based pot or large wok, heat 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil until just smokey. Drop mushrooms into the pot and quickly toss in oil. Add in garlic and toss until mushrooms are cooked.
- Finish with lemon juice, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a serving dish and top with ricotta.
Recipe thanks to Alex Kearns, Executive Chef, Glebe Point Diner