Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15-20 mins
- 1 Bunch Shallots
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 300ml Cream
- 100g Danish Feta
- 1 Tbsp Seeded mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Clean the shallots by removing the old leaves and by wiping off all the dirt with a damp cloth. Cut off the root ends and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place into the preheated oven and cook for 10-15 mins until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place the cream in a small pan. Crush the garlic and add to the cream. Turn down to medium heat and heat up just before boiling.
- Turn down to low and add the Danish Feta. Let it melt and mix using a whisk or for a better result by using a hand stick blender, until smooth.
- Add the seeded mustard and mix through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the shallots from the oven and pour over the Feta Garlic Sauce.
- Serve it hot.
- Serve as a side dish with any roast dinner.
- Serve as a side dish with any grilled protein.
- Add extra vegetables if desired like asparagus, green beans, broccolini, etc.