Nicola potatoes are great used in this hearty & flavoursome twist on roast potatoes
Roasted Nicola Potatoes with Rosemary, Garlic, Pepitas and Coriander Seeds
- 1kg Nicola potatoes, cut into thick wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rock salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove peeled garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1 sprig of Rosemary, broken into small pieces
- 8 cloves garlic (unpeeled)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees c (190 fan-forced).
- In a large bowl, mix the extra virgin olive oil, pepitas, rosemary, coriander seeds, salt, pepper, and garlic; add the potatoes and toss until well coated. You may also place ingredients in a plastic container with lid for tossing if preferred.
- Transfer content to a shallow baking pan, spreading out into one layer.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp. Flip over potatoes while roasting to ensure even browning. Test the tenderness of the potato with the tip of a knife.
- Remove pan from the oven, add extra seasoning to your liking, and serve hot.