- 1 radicchio lettuce, washed
- Harris Farm Triple Cream Brie Cheese 400g or Harris Farm South Australian Brie 200g
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 cup flour, for coating
- 1 cup Re-Purposeful Picks Artisan breadcrumbs, for coating
- Oil for frying
- 2 oranges, peeled and quartered
- A drizzle of HFM Honey
- 1/2 cup of Walnuts, roughly chopped
- Re-Purposeful Picks Salsa Verde, to serve
- Native Thyme, to garnish
- Crusty bread, to serve
- To prepare the salad, tear off some radicchio leaves, leaving the small ones whole and roughly chopping up the larger leaves. Peel and quarter the oranges, and scatter over a serving platter with the radicchio.
- To coat the brie, set up a station with three bowls – in one add the flour, in the second add the whisked egg and in the third add the breadcrumbs. Ensuring your brie is cold, coat in the flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs. Heat a fry pan on medium heat, and drizzle in a small amount (around 2 tbsp) of frying oil. Fry on each side for 5 minutes, until golden brown, and set aside on paper towel.
- To assemble the salad, place the fried brie in the centre of your platter and scatter around the radicchio leaves, salsa verde, orange slices and walnuts. Finish with a sprinkling of thyme and a generous drizzle of honey. Serve with warm crusty bread.