- 2 double handfuls of kale (100g)
- Half a head of broccoli (150g)
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 2 shallots, roots discarded, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 tbsp rolled quinoa (or rolled oats, or plain flour)
- 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- good pinch of salt and pepper
- 10 eggs
- 70g goat cheese or feta
- Makes 35 small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / 350 F.
- Line a large (30 cm x 20 cm) baking dish with greaseproof paper (this will make it easier to lift the frittata out). A little bit of butter or oil underneath the greaseproof paper will help it stay in place.
- Add the broccoli and kale to a powerful blender/food processor. Blitz until it is finely chopped. Alternatively, chop very finely.
- Add the chopped spring onions, garlic, quinoa, yoghurt, salt, pepper and 3/4 of the mint leaves. Blend or mix to combine.
- Add the eggs and blend or whisk once again to form a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish,
- Top with the crumbled feta/goat cheese and the remaining mint leaves.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until a knife comes out clear of raw egg. Allow to cool, then carefully lift it out of the baking dish. Cut into small squares and serve at room temperature.
Recipe by Tori Haschka.