Who said frozen treats are just for kids? Give the little ones a run for their pocket money with two delightfully grown-up takes on an old fave - garden punch and G&T popsicles. Perfect for keeping cool on a balmy summer afternoon.
- Gin - we used Four Pillars Rare Dry
- Elderflower tonic
- Tonic water
- Green apple
- Lebanese cucumber
- Popsicle moulds
- Wooden pop sticks
- To make a classic G&T popsicle: simply mix gin and tonic in a jug.
- Line the moulds with lemon slices.
- Pour the G&T into popsicle moulds to the fill line, about 4/5 full, and freeze until you’re ready to get the party started.
- To really wow your garden party guests, step it up a notch with the garden punch version.
- To make them, stir together gin and elderflower tonic water in a jug.
- Add slices of apple, cucumber, mint and thyme to the moulds.
- Fill 2/3 full with the gin mix, then top up with Prosecco until almost full. Stir gently and freeze.
Shop in store or online to pick up everything you need for your next grown-up popsicle party.