Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: None
- ½ Continental Cucumber
- 200g Plain Yoghurt unsweetened
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- ½ bunch Mint
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Dill
- Salt & Peeper
- Grate the cucumber into a bowl and reserve 1 Tbsp aside for garnishing.
- Add the yoghurt and the cumin to the bowl.
- Wash and pick the mint and dill and finely chop them. Add to the bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
- Use this raita as a side condiment for your favourite curry.
- Use it as a salad dressing or as a dip.
- Use it in wraps, sandwiches or even as a condiment for grill meats.