This salad has a refreshing balance of sweet, sour and crunch.
Blue Cheese & Grape Salad with Walnuts
- 100g crimson seedless grapes , halved
- 50g walnuts
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g blue cheese
- Mixed leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Lightly toast your walnuts.
- Combine oil and vinegar (with some salt and pepper) to make a dressing, then add the grape tomatoes and grapes to the dressing.
- Put the mixed leaves into your salad bowl and top with the dressed grapes and tomatoes and lightly toss.
- Scatter with walnuts and crumbled blue cheese and serve.