We are excited to announce we have introduced a new line to our Curious Cuts meat range - the Rump Pillow.
Pillowy when cooked, you can’t beat this hard to find, flavoursome, fillet-like steak from the hindquarter. Best served with a dash of salt and a fresh natural salad.
To learn more about our Curious Cuts range, click here.
- Pillow Steak - Harris Farm Curious Cuts Range
- Whole cauliflower
- Pine nuts
- Baby fennel
- Lemon or lime
- Olive oil
To BBQ the Meat:
- Open pack and salt the meat. Cook for approximately 2 minutes of each side. Meat should rise to become pillow like whilst cooking.
To Make the Salad:
- Bring a pot of water to the boil. Place entire cauliflower into pot and briefly (1 to 1.5 min) allow the water to clean the cauli. Immediately bring the cauliflower out of the pot and blanch in iced water to bring it back to crisp.
- Once cauli has cooled cut into bite sized wedges. Brown pine nuts in a pan. Finely slice or dice the baby fennel. Keep the ends to place on salad as well, they are an excellent addition for garnishing.
- To make the hummus dressing buy one tub of your preferred hummus and put half the tub into a bowl. Add about the same quantity of olive oil and juice of half a lemon or lime. Mix well or until desired flavour profile is reached.
- Place the dressing over the cauliflower then liberally add pine nuts and baby fennel.