With this recipe only needing 10 minutes to prepare, it's the perfect dinner for a busy night!
- Preheat oven to 190° C. Rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Place the salmon and cherry tomatoes in a roasting pan, skin-side down. Transfer to the oven. Roast for 12-15 minutes (depending on the thickness of your salmon).
- Trim the heads of both fennel bulbs and set aside. Slicing longways, cut the onion, red cabbage and fennel bulbs into 2mm pieces.
- In a hot pan place sesame seeds and toast for 1 minute, or until golden brown.
- Slice the apples, cutting each half a 1/2 cm off the core and slicing into 2mm pieces. Season and mix all sliced ingredients and toasted sesames together in a serving dish using light hands.
- Pick off the fennel’s green leaves and mix through as well, setting some aside to garnish.
- Make the dressing by adding all ingredients into a jar and shaking until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. Dress the salad when serving to ensure ingredients remain crunchy and fresh.
- Enjoy your salmon immediately with a squeeze of fresh lemon and garnish with fennel.
Recipe from @sydneyfreshseafood.