Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15-20 mins
- 1 Bunch Kale
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Pick the kale leaves from the hard stem and discard the stems. Tear the leaves into medium size pieces and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper and lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss well until all the leaves are shiny and well coated from the oil.
- Place into the oven and bake them for 15-20 mins until crispy and golden.
- Remove from oven and let it cool down for 5 mins.
- Serve as a side dish or as a snack.
- You can also add a pinch of your favourite spice if desired before baking for a different flavour (paprika, cumin, chilli powder etc)