The size and shape of the apple is totally irrelevant when you are slicing it this finely. Our Imperfect pink ladies are perfect in this flavoured full slaw. This recipe by Chef Alex Kearns is sure to be a crowd favourite. What are you waiting for? Get chopping!
- 1 cabbage finely sliced
- 1 large carrot finely sliced
- 2 red radishes finely sliced
- 2 imperfect apples finely sliced
- 2 red onions finely sliced
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 lemon
- Start by finely slicing cabbage, radishes, lumpy apples and onion. If you have a mandolin slicer you’ll be set.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Tear up herbs and drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before eating.
Recipe by Alex Kearns.