These papaya ice pops are fantastic for brekkie when you’re on the run and are also a good snack option for the kids.
- 1/2 cup of red papaya
- 1 banana
- Juice of 1 large lime or 2 small limes
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup granola
- Add the papaya flesh, banana and lime juice in to a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon the papaya mixture into an ice pop mold and fill a quarter of the way up. Place in the freezer until it just starts to freeze (1-2 hrs), it doesn’t need to freeze completely. Place the left over papaya mix in the fridge.
- Fill the next layer to the half waypoint with a layer of yogurt and freeze for 1-2 hrs. Repeat the process with another layer of the papaya mixture.
- Mix the remaining yogurt with the granola and fill the top layer, using a spoon gently push the mixture down to take out any air bubbles. Freeze for at least 6 hrs to completely freeze solid.
Serve: 8 ice pops
Takes: 10-15 mins plus freezing time