- 1kg Sebago Supreme potatoes or The Burbank potatoes
- ½ cup of Extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Wash and peel your potatoes and place them into the pot of water once it begins to boil. Boil for 15 minutes, drain and set aside.
- In a pan on medium heat, add in the olive oil. As the olive oil begins bubbling, carefully transfer your parboiled potatoes into the pan. Fry the potatoes for 10-15 minutes, turning every few minutes to ensure each side is beautiful and golden.
- When your potatoes are looking perfect, place them into a bowl lined with kitchen paper. Generously season your potatoes with salt.
- Plate up and serve your pan-fried potatoes. Add a drizzle of olive oil or butter for an extra dimension of flavour.