- 200g diced chicken breast
- 3 tbsp yellow curry paste
- onion, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- coconut cream 600ml
- 4 mangoes, sliced (leave some for garnishing)
- 2 long red chillies, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Over medium heat, saute the chicken until golden brown. Add in onion.
- Blend coconut cream and sliced mangoes. Add to the pot and mix in curry paste. Bring to a boil, adding extra water to achieve the consistency you prefer.
- Add in chillies, capsicum and mix well. Add salt to taste.
- Let the curry simmer for 5-10 minutes with constant stirring.
- Turn off the heat and serve hot or warm with rice, topping with sliced mangoes and some sliced chillies.