- 500g shortcrust pastry
- 50g of butter
- 2 large leeks, sliced
- 250g Harris Farm Ricotta
- 100ml double cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp tarragon (chopped)
- 100g grated Gruyu00e8re cheese
- Pre-Heat oven to 180C.
- Roll out the pastry and use to line a 23cm loose-bottomed tart tin. Prick the base with a fork and line with baking paper and pastry weights.
- Blind Bake for 10 mins, then remove weights and paper and return to the oven for a further 5 mins until pale golden.
- Melt the butter in a large pan and gently cook the leeks for 10 mins until softened.
- Beat together the ricotta, cream, eggs, tarragon, a little salt and plenty of black pepper. Stir in the leeks and all but a handful of the cheese.
- Pour the mixture into the tart case and scatter over the remaining cheese. Bake for 25-30 mins at 160C until golden and set.
- Leave to settle for 5 mins, then carefully remove from the tin and allow to cool. Serve warm.