- 4 large rosemary sprigs
- 250g lamb back strap, cubed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon cheek
- Salt and pepper
- Slide off all the leaves from the lower stem of the rosemary sprig, keeping the leaves on the tip. Retain removed leaves.
- Cut the bottom of the sprig to create a sharp point so you can easily slide lamb cubes onto skewer.
- Thread meat onto rosemary stems (alternatively use regular skewers if your sprigs aren't long enough).
- Chop removed leaves and roll skewers in chopped rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
- BBQ or grill skewers. Serve with lemon.
Recipe thanks to Alex Kearns, Executive Chef, Glebe Point Diner.