Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- ½ Bunch Fioretto
- 200g Tzatziki
- ½ Tbsp Zaatar spice mix
- 1 Punnet Mix leaves salad
- 1 Lemon
From the pantry:
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp Pomegranate Molasses or Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat a BBQ or griddle on high heat.
- Cut the Fioretto into long florets like broccolinis.
- Place them into a bowl and sprinkle with the Zaatar spice mix, season with salt and pepper and generously drizzle with olive oil.
- Once BBQ is hot, place the Fioretto in the BBQ and cook for approx. 5 mins on each side until soften and charred.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon and toss well.
- Serve on a platter with garden salad and Tzatziki.