- 3 burrata, drained
- 6 figs, halved lengthways
- 1 pomegranate, seeds/arils removed, juice reserved
- Punnet baby rocket leaves
- 100gm bag mesclun salad mix
- Bunch basil leaves, torn
- 50gm pistachios, shelled & roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tsp vincotto
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated (we used a microplane)
- Reserved pomegranate juice, strained
1. Toss mesclun and rocket together in a bowl to mix, then spread across your serving platter
2. Arrange burrata and halved figs on top of the salad mix.
3. Scatter over pomegranate arils, chopped pistachios and torn basil.
4. To make dressing, place all ingredients in a bowl, whisk to combine and season to taste.
5. Drizzle dressing over salad just before serving.