This quick and easy smoothie bowl not only looks gorgeous, it's good for you too!
- 1 frozen dragon fruit
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter (use almond butter for an alternative)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
- Slices of dragon fruit, star fruit, buckwheat groats, toasted shredded coconut.
- Add all the smoothie bowl ingredients to a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth and the consistency is thick. Add a dash more almond milk if the mixture is too thick for your blender. Stop half way through blending to scrape down the inside of the blender.
- Serve in a bowl with the fruit arranged around the edge and the coconut and buckwheat groats sprinkled over the top.
Serves: 1 large bowl or 2 smaller bowls
Takes: 5-8 mins