Prep time: 15mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 700g Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 jar Chunky Dave's chilli peanut butter
- 4 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 4 cloves garlic , crushed
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Optional to serve - mixed lettuce , chopped coriander, limes, shaved cucumber & chopped peanuts
1. Mix together all ingredients except chicken.
2. Reserve half the mixture to use as a sauce .
3. Add the chicken to the other half of the mixture , cover well and refrigerate for 30-60 mins.
4. In the mean time , warm reserved marinade in a pan on medium temperature for 2-3 minutes.
5. Barbecue or grill the chicken
6. And serve an a bed of greens with lime wedges . Top with sauce, coriander and chopped peanuts.