- 1kg Dakota Chief potatoes or The Austrian Crescent potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh mint
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Wash and roughly chop up your potatoes, leaving the skins on. Once the water begins boiling, add the potatoes in for 10-15 minutes, until soft. Drain using a colander and set aside.
- While the potatoes are still warm, season with salt and pepper, squeeze the juice of a lemon and drizzle over a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Using a fork, gently crush a few of the potatoes to create texture and allow the flavours to infuse into the potato.
- Finely chop up the mint and add into the bowl. Finish off with an extra drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.