Looking for a fast dessert to impress? With a list of ingredients you can count on one hand you can't go past this simple creation. We pity the fool that misses out on a scoop.
Berry Jam Fool
- 2 cups pouring cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Vanilla pod-scraped
- 250g of berries (strawberries & raspberries)
- Harris Farm jam (Raspberry, Strawberry or Triple Berry)
- Whip cream to soft peaks, add sugar and vanilla, then whip cream to firm peaks.
- Dress your berries in your choice of berry jam.
- Layer cream and berries in your favourite glass or bowl.
Recipes thanks to Alex Kearns, Executive Chef, Glebe Point Diner