- 500g skirt steak (Harris Farm Curious Cuts range)
- 1 tbsp minced / crushed ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon chilli oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 stalk crushed lemongrass
- 1 finely diced white onion
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- Crush the garlic, ginger and lemon grass in a mortar and pestle
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip lock bag, squeeze out the excess air
and seal (For best results put back in the fridge for 24 hours If that isn’t
possible give it a good few hours to penetrate the meat before cooking).
- An hour before cooking pull the meat from the fridge to bring it to
- For best results cook on a griddle pan on a medium high heat. 4-5 minutes each side then let the skirt rest for 10 minutes after cooking.