These simple tasty creations will have your party guests asking for more.
Cherry tomatoes, bocconcini and basil puff pizzas
- 12 (about 1 x 250g punnet) sampari or cherry truss tomatoes
- Melted butter, to grease
- 2 sheets (25 x 25cm) frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, just thawed
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Use scissors to cut the tomatoes from the truss, leaving tops intact. Place on the lined tray.
- In oven temperature at 180°C. Roast the tomatoes for 4 minutes or until the tomatoes soften slightly.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick backing paper and spray with cooking spray. Use a 7cm-diameter round pastry cutter to cut 12 discs from pastry. Line prepared tray with pastry discs.
- Slice up bocconcini. place slices over each pastry disc to cover the top.
- Place a basil leaf on top of the cheese. Top with the slightly roasted tomatoes
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and serve