- 1 tub (570 g) Harris Farm Red Curry Sauce
- 250 g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 packet (115 g) baby corn
- 1 bunch Thai basil
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- 1 lemon
- Bring a medium-size pot of salted water to the boil.
- Halve the zucchini and baby corn. Quarter the eggplant lengthways. Pick Thai basil leaves (discard stems), roughly chop the peanuts.
- Bring a large frying pan to high heat, generously drizzle olive oil and sear eggplant for about 3 mins on each side until dark brown and soft. Remove from pan and cut into pieces.
- Repeat with the zucchini, then blanch baby corn in boiling water for about 5 mins before adding the noodles. Cook for about 2 mins then drain well.
- Add the curry sauce to the frying pan, bring to the boil then add the vegies and half the Thai basil. Cook for about 3 mins, add half the peanuts and squeeze in the juice of half a lemon, stir through.
- Serve curry with vermicelli and garnish with remaining peanuts, Thai basil and a squeeze of lemon if desired.