- Larder Fresh falalels (3-4 in one pita)
- 1 Wholemeal Pita Pocket
- 1 tbsp of Pilpel garlic dip
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- 1 cup of tabbouleh
- Red cabbage, finely sliced, amount to your liking
- Red onion,finely sliced, amount to your liking
- ½ cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- Golden hot peppers, optional
- To heat up your falafels and pita bread, either place in a preheated oven at 200C for 5 minutes, or into the microwave for 30 seconds. Once heated, set aside.
- Prep all your veg – finely slice the red cabbage and red onion, and peel the cucumber into ribbons. Set the veg aside.
- Its time to start assembling your pita. Start with the garlic dip and tahini – spread each of these on the inside of your warmed pita bread. Then layer with the falafel, tabbouleh, cabbage, cucumber and red onion. Add in your hot peppers, if you're using them.