- 2 x packets halloumi
- 6-8 mixed stonefruit (variety of different plums, apricots, peaches & nectarines)
- 2 x limes (juice and zest)
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint
- 4 sprigs of fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp x olive oil (plus extra for cooking)
- Slice the stonefruit into wedges and remove seeds from the centre. Place the wedges on a large flat plate or serving platter.
- Mix the lime zest, the lime juice and olive oil together. Set aside.
- Heat a frying pan and add a drizzle of olive oil. Slice the halloumi into thick slices and fry on each side until golden brown (approximately 1-2 minutes each side). Spread the pan-fried halloumi over the top and around the stonefruit. Drizzle with the zesty lime oil and scatter the fresh mint and oregano around. Season with salt if you would like to.
Prep time: 15 minutes.
Cook time: 5 minutes.
Serves: 6 (as a side salad).