- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 red chilli, seeds removed and diced very finely
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 1/2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Heat pan over medium hear and cook meat for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on how rare you like it. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients for dressing in a small jar and shake well.
- Prepare noodles according to packer instructions and rinse with cold water once cooked and place in a bowl.
- Drizzel 1/3 of dressing over meat and 1/3 dressing over noodles.
- Combine salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, herbs and rice noodles in a large bowl and toss well.
- Serve salad in individual bowls, top with meat, chopped nuts and drizzle with remaining dressing.
Recipe by this week's #HarrisFarmFoodie @zans_giving_plate.