Enjoy this delicious Vietnamese favourite without the long hours of preparation.
- One qtr pre-cooked chicken
- 1L chicken stock
- 2 star anise
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 zucchini
- 3 florets of brocolli
- Dry vermicelli noodles
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- White pepper
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- Shred pre-cooked chicken and set aside.
- Add chicken stock to pot and bring to the boil.
- Add star anise, cinnamon, coriander seeds, sugar, carrot and cook for 3 mins.
- Add the zucchini, brocolli and dry vermicelli noodles and cook for 2 mins.
- Reduce heat, add white pepper, fish sauce and squeeze lime to taste.
- Transfer to two large noodle bowls taking care to remove star anise and cinnamon.
- Garnish with shredded chicken, coriander, fresh mint, chilli and fried shallots.
Recipe shared by this week's #HarrisFarmFoodie @belle_visage_makeup.