- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of sesame seeds or linseeds
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to180°C.
- Wash the cauliflower and cut into cubes. Place in a food processor and blend until pureed.
- Place the cauliflower into a tea towel and over the sink squeeze all the water out, put aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a bowl and combine.
- Squeeze the cauliflower for a second time to remove any excess water and add to the remaining ingredients. Combine well.
- On a piece of baking paper spread the dough out into an even circle. Try to keep the dough around 1.5 cm thick to avoid it from cracking once cooked.
- Bake the base for 15 minutes and then add the topping of your choice. Place back into the oven for another 15 minutes until cooked.
- Let the pizza cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Our top 3vegetarian pizza toppings:
Goats cheese, sundried tomatoes, pesto and basil.
Bocconcini, roast pumpkin, mushrooms, capsicum and toasted pine nuts.
Sliced tomato, Spanish onion, baby spinach, olives and crumbled feta.
Recipe thanks to Julia and Libby