- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- ¼ cup pepitas
- 2 white or yellow peaches, grated, plus extra for serving
- 3 tbs almond butter, plus extra for serving
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place oats, chia seeds, and pepitas into a mixing bowl and combine
- Add milk, vanilla and yoghurt and combine
- Add almond butter, salt and peaches, combine again and cover
- Store in the fridge overnight or for 3-4 hours to soak
- Serve four equal portions with extra sliced peach and a drizzle of almond butter
To make your own almond butter put 400g of roasted almonds in a food processor and blend for 8-10 minutes, scraping down sides, then pour into a jar.
Recipe by Naturally Nutritious.