Try this salad with a Mediterranean flair. Refreshingly saucy and a crunchy bite.
Tomato and Zucchini Salad with Burrata
- 1 zucchini - sliced into 2mm ribbons
- 1 large truss tomato - cut into wedges
- 1 celery heart - sliced finely
- 6 mint leaves torn
- 8 parsley leaves torn
- 1 handful of picada (100gbreadcrumbs, 50g hazelnuts and 2 cloves of garlic)
- 1 piece of burrata
- 1 lemon for juice
- To make the picada fry breadcrumbs until golden add garlic til golden and toasted crushed hazelnuts. This creates a delicious seasoning.
- Combine all other salad ingredients, add enough picada to create crunch, not too much. Dress with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Place burrata on top.