Wow, what a combo! You gotta give these a whirl...
- 1 x 400g can organic chickpeas
- 1/3 cup brown teff flour
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- ½ cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped finely
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
Makes 20 fritters.
- Drain chickpeas, place in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add all other ingredients into the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick frypan greased with olive oil over medium heat.
- Drop heaped tablespoons of the mixture onto the frypan and flatten slightly using a fork.
- Cook each side for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe by Teff Tribe.