Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 350g Snow Peas
- ½ Tbsp Spicy Dukkah
- 1 Garlic Clove
- ½ Lemon
From the Pantry:
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Using a knife, remove the thin string that is attach to both sides of the snow peas by cutting the top and pulling the string down along the snow pea.
- Bring a large pan to high heat, add the snow peas and 2 Tbsp of water. Bring to the boil and stir while the water evaporates.
- Crush or grate the garlic on top of the snow peas and keep cooking.
- Once the water evaporates, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, sauté for 2-3 mins and add the dukkah, toss thoroughly and serve hot or warm.
- Serve as a side dish with BBQ meats or fish or have it as a snack.