Prep time: 10mins
Cooking time: 10mins
- 1 Large Ripe Avocado
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 8 Broad Bean pods
- 100-150g Smoked Salmon
- 4-6 Sourdough Slices
- ½ Lemon
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Bring a medium size pot with salted water to the boil.
- Place the avocado flesh into a bowl, season with salt and pepper. Mash using a fork until smooth and set aside.
- Remove the Broad beans from the pods and place into the boiling water for 2mins. Remove from the water using a slotted spoon and place them into a bowl with icy water.
- Cut the bottom end of the asparagus and discard, cook the asparagus in the boiling water for 1-2 mins depending on size. Drain well and place into the icy water.
- Peel of the skin of the broad beans and place the vibrant broad beans in a separate bowl. Once peel, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the asparagus from the icy water and pat dry them with a paper towel.
- Toast the sourdough slices in a toaster or in the oven until golden.
- Spread with avocado mash, add some asparagus, add the broad beans, and add a piece of smoked salmon on top.