Prep time: 15mins
Cooking time: 25mins
- 4 Bone Marrow
- ½ Bunch Parsley Continental
- ¼ Curly Parsley
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1–2 Red Birds Eye Chilli
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- ¾ Cup Olive Oil
- ½ Loaf Sourdough Sliced Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 240°C.
2. Place the bones (Marrow facing up) on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle or spray with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with some oregano.
3. Place into the oven and roast for 20 mins (Depending on the size) until golden brown and marrow is soft. Then turn the grill function on and cook for further 3mins.
4. Meanwhile, wash, pick and chop the parsley, finely chop the chilli, crush the garlic, and place all the ingredients together into a bowl.
5. Add the olive oil, add the red wine vinegar, the remaining oregano and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
6. Place the sourdough slices on a toaster and set to your cooking preference.
7. Once Bone Marrow are ready, remove from the oven and drizzle with the chimichurri dressing.
8. Scoop out some of the bone marrow into a slice of toast using a teaspoon and top with extra chimichurri.
- Feel free to use any other type of bread like Pane di casa, Baguette, Focaccia etc.
- The bread can also be grill if desired.
- You can add smoked paprika to the chimichurri and lemon zest f wish.
- Serve the bone marrow with a steak and chimichurri.